Monday, November 30, 2009

Anyone know about this new makeup from Loreal, ';Bare Naturale'; mineral makeup??

I saw on the Loreal website a new face powder called Bare Naturale, which says it's a mineral makeup. If you have tried it, please tell me about it- is it any good, how does it compare to something like Bare Escentuals or Amazing Cosmetics mineral makeup, and what are the ingredients?? I'd appreciate any input about this stuff, thanks!!Anyone know about this new makeup from Loreal, ';Bare Naturale'; mineral makeup??
I tried it once when I ran out of my bare escentuals and was waiting on my shipment. I didn't really care for it all that much. It is alot more Powdery than bare minerals and the coverage is pretty inferior. However if you have been blessed with pretty good skin it may work for you. If you have alot of skin problems like redness or roseacea like I do, Bare Minerals is better for you. Also I didn't get the luminous finish I get from bare minerals . I thought overall it was a waste of thirteen bucks. If Bare Minerals isn't within your price range( it is pretty expensive) than I would recommend the Physician's Formula Brand of Mineral make up. It is available at most drugstores and the cost is pretty comparable and it is a superior product to the L'oreal versionAnyone know about this new makeup from Loreal, ';Bare Naturale'; mineral makeup??
I don't recommend the drug store brands for mineral make up. Most of them have artificial fragrances and use talc as one of the fillers which can clog your pores and is very irritating on sensitive skin. Report Abuse

Why not pay 10 more dollars for something better for your skin and something you will be able to use longer? Theres a reason Loreal is cheaper because they DON'T put as much into their products Report Abuse

I have it, and I love it! You can wear it over liquid foundation or by its self. Also read the instructons though so you can put it on right.


Oh yeah-sorry i'm rambling lol-its great for your skin b/c of the minerals so if you do wear it by its self then you can wash your face less which can be very convienent.


I wear creamy natural.


If you found this helpful press ';best answer.'; Thanks!
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    healthy skin