Monday, November 30, 2009

Should I get Loreal's Bare Naturale Mineral Makeup or Milani's Mineral Makeup?

I've never used either of those two, but I think mineral makeup is the best makeup on the market. My daughter has used L'Oreal and she looked beautiful. You could try one and keep your receipt, if you don't like it you can return it and try another. 2DShould I get Loreal's Bare Naturale Mineral Makeup or Milani's Mineral Makeup?
Bare Essentials is the best mineral makeup. I have tried Loreal and the color is weirdish on (dark even though I bought a light shade). I have never of Milani's so I don't know about that brand. You can find Bare Essentials at a Sephora store or on sephora.comShould I get Loreal's Bare Naturale Mineral Makeup or Milani's Mineral Makeup?
I like L'Oreal better out of those 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin