Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best mineral makeup? My friend uses Loreal. Is this a real good one?

I'm in my 60's and have a few wrinkles so I'd like to cover them.What is the best mineral makeup? My friend uses Loreal. Is this a real good one?
i use to use physicians formula.but try a make up primer first, its suppose to smooth out your skin. usually powder makeup sticks in the wrinkles. i use either bare minerals or everyday minerals. you can go to www.everydayminerals.com %26amp; order a sample kit all u pay is around 3-4 dollars for shipping u get 3 foundations 1 blush n 1 concealer.What is the best mineral makeup? My friend uses Loreal. Is this a real good one?
Arbonne its amazing and wonderful for your skin.
Sheer Cover
i like physicians formula
Clinique. They are awesome for your skin.
NYC do one for like 拢3.99, prob not the best but ok
bare minerals by bare esentuals...i LOVE it and its awesome for ur skin! ulta.com or saphora.com has it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin