Monday, November 30, 2009

I can't open my Loreal Bare Natural (Mineral Makeup)?

Yes, i know this sounds pathetic, but I can't open it. They have this cap thing on the powder? I screwed the brush off, but the pwder is fully enclosed... how do you open it?I can't open my Loreal Bare Natural (Mineral Makeup)?
you have to peel the little thing covering the holes then put the cap back on and shake it up a bit to get the powder loosend, after that put your brush in and tap off the extra, a little of that goes a long wayI can't open my Loreal Bare Natural (Mineral Makeup)?
same thing happened to me with mineral makeup haha so don't worry


umm i don't know if it will work for you, but take off the little plastic thing with holes in it that goes over the powder and then just peel the studd that encloses the powder





good luck!
I think that's why they claim it looks so natural, since no-one can take the top off. I had the same trouble once with some strength pills the doctor gave me.
I have the same one. =) Just twist the top.
omg WOW


when the brush is in the box thing shake it %26amp; it will go on the brush


you gotta be blonde?!
Use a plyers or ask a guy for help!!
YOU MUST BE BLONDE?
It twists off...then shake it like a salt shaker

1 comment:

  1. I can't get any poowder out. I twisted it opened it peeled off some weight film on top. I see where the holes are but they're covered in something that seals them.

    ReplyDelete

 
healthy skin