Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best mineral makeup? Loreal, bare minerals, christina or sheer cover?

I give a big thumbs up to I.D. Bare Minerals. Their colors actually blend to your skin tone. They are so light and clean feeling. It doesnt feel like you weigh down your face when you put it on. It has an SPF 15 in it also. I only wear Bare Minerals, it is by far the best thing that I have ever used.What is the best mineral makeup? Loreal, bare minerals, christina or sheer cover?
I've just discovered Jane Iredale products...never used them but according to this site http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/index.php?nothanks=1 they are among the safest mineral makeup products. Also Valana and Alchemy. Report Abuse
What is the best mineral makeup? Loreal, bare minerals, christina or sheer cover?
I'd suggest Valana Minerals (www.valanaminerals.com) for mineral makeup made for people with tan and brown skin. That's the only all natural brand I've found that matches my skin tone and doesn't make me break out. Good luck in your search! Report Abuse

I preferr tlc mineral make-up it has vitamins and aromatherapy added for extra healing to skin Report Abuse

Loreal bare minerals makes your skin look good, but the ingedients say it has talc in it which i heard is very bad for your skin, so i stopped using it. physicians formula and maybelline are the only drugstore products, that i have seen, that are talc free for mineral makeup. Report Abuse

bare minerals
You will want the Bare Essentials (aka Bare Minerals). Whats really great about it is that it is very beneficial to your skin. If you happen to have a pimple, the healthy minerals dry it out and cut the time of a pimple to much shorter. I think it's great because of that and also because it makes you look so much younger, healthier and gives a very sheer hint of sparkle, so if you had a late night *wink wink* no one will notice. I highly recommend it! You can get full kits from Sephora so that you will know exactly how to use it to get the most out of it. I hope you love it, just like I do! :)
MINERALOGIE!!! It's absolutely amazing, SO much better than Jane Iredale or Bare Minerals! It's milled something like twenty times, where other brands are only milled four to eight times. That makes for a really blendable, unchalky finish. Mineralogie also has the incredible benefit that it's custom blended to your EXACT skin tone and to your personal specifications. They have ingredients that can absorb excess oil, make your skin slightly shimmer or look dewy, tone down redness, turn up your bronze glow, or whatever YOU desire! Other brands are pre-made, so you have to buy two or more shades to get your exact colour. The one downside to Mineralogie is that it's a bit hard to find, but once you try it you'll NEVER go back to another brand!
I personaly love Loreal and sheer cover the best. bare minerals yeah its good but not that great for me but for other people may be better. it doesn't give me that great of coverage. for an affordable makeup I LOVE using Loreal its perfect for my skin gives me just the right coverage that I need and lasts all day. for a more expensive makeup I prefer sheer cover over bare minerals. sheer cover makes my face more natural looking with with the prefect coverage and my face looks smooth and flawless unlike bare minerals it makes my face look like I need makeup when I already have some on. So to make it short I recommend Loreal and sheer cover.
Definitely Bare Minerals. Although I've never looked better - my skin has never felt better! I've tried all sorts of products, Chanel, Estee Lauder, Prescriptives, Loreal, etc and I'll never go back.
bare minerals
Mac or the Queen line from Cover Girl. Cover Girl has good products for all skin colors. Both of them do.
Have you ever been to the ORIGINS store? They custom match products to your skin, EXACTLY! It's great, and worth the money. If memory serves me correctly, I think my little bottle of origins foundation, cost me about 25$. If you cant go for that perhaps, foundation is not for you, and it would be easier for you to find a pressed powder that will match. Try something with just a hint of sparkle, perhaps an Estee Lauder product. They make a great pressed powder bronser, it's light and has a tiny bit of sparkle. You won't need to wear a whole mask of it and it looks great no matter what your complexion. I'm pasty white and able to wear it.
I have very sensitive skin, with rosacia and use to have nodular acne when using makeup until I switched to bare minerals. Feels good to be able to wear makeup again :)
I tried the neutrogena stuff and was not impressed, so I shelled out the cash and got the ';real deal'; I.D. Bare Minerals .





I LOVE IT!





My skin is sooo much nicer, plus it feels like I am wearing no makeup at all. The brushes did not shed at all, and I recently purchased a eye kit as well that I like.





I purchased mine at Ulta.... www.ulta.com





You will love it, I promise.
Bare Minerals!!!!!!
bare minerals, or sheer cover
Loreal is the best
I love bare minerals and it suits me. I am using some of their products and you can check the source for information and my reviews.
True or colorscience. True is amazing and it's the only compact mineral foundation that i have ever seen it also has a wonderful thing in it called Idebenone. Idebenone鈥檚 benefits to reduce signs of sun, damage and visible fine lines.
Definetly Bare Minerals
Bare Minerals:)
Prescriptives (at department stores like Macy's, Nordstrom) will make you custom blended foundation and powder to exactly match your skin color and tone.
Bare minerals!
Jane Iredale is the best mineral makeup. I have tried everthing. They are the most expensive unfortuneately, but it's the only mineral makeup that's actually FDA approved to be pure minerals.





If I had to buy anything from them I would buy the liquid foundation and moonglow bronzer. Besides being expensive it is hard to find, but if you google ';Jane Iredale,'; a website will come up and show locations where it's available for purchase. Because it's a professional line, you can usually buy it at an upscale spa or dermatologist or plastic surgeon's office. It's very gentle and good for post-treatments so that's why they carry this line.





The Second best mineral makeup out there is Bare Minerals. This line works wonderful, but my skin was nicer and had a glow using the other foundation and bronzer. You could use the eyeshadows and blushes from this line. It stays pretty well, and is slightly less expensive than the Jane Iredale brand. An awesome product made by Bare minerals is called Rare Minerals powder. I dust this over my foundation and it makes my skin look awesome. It kinda sucks though because it cost $60 for a little bottle, but it works so good. There bronzer is VERY dark. It did not look natural on me even when i was tan.





To sum it up I am a fan of both the Jane Iredale and Bare Minerals line. Jane Iredale has a little better ingredients therefore I would purchase the skin stuff (foundation, powder, bronzer) from Jane Iredale, and the color stuff (eyeshadows, lip, and blushes) from Bare Minerals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin