Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is a better barand for makeup? is it clinique, lancome, loreal, what?

can you please tell me the difference which is better? eventhough it is expensive or something. and can anyone also tell me if it is more expensive?What is a better barand for makeup? is it clinique, lancome, loreal, what?
Product revew on - * Top Ten Foundations


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>





Product revew on - * Top Ten Lipsticks


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>





Product revew on - * Top Ten Concealers


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>





Product revew on - * Top Ten Mascaras


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>What is a better barand for makeup? is it clinique, lancome, loreal, what?
MAC all the way!
A BETTER BRAND FOR MAKEUP WHATEVER MAKES YOUR SKIN FEEL GOOD I NEVER USE ANYTHING IF IT'S NOT FROM MARY KAY AND REMEMBER ONLY CAUSE ANY OTHER BRAND IS EXPENSIVE DOSEN'T MEAN THAT IT'S BETTER SO IN MY OPINION MARY KAY IS GOOD AND NOT TO EXPENSIVE
Well if you're going for cheapness definitely go with Loreal. It's good quality products, for a higher price than say, Covergirl, but cheaper than Clinique etc.





Clinique is also a very, very good make-up line. However it is more expensive. I've never tried Lancome.





Some people say Clinique is better, and while it may be. I'd rather stick by my good quality-good priced Loreal.
I love MAC, it is pretty expensive(1 eyeshadow is $16) but remember that cheaper makeup has lots of fillers in it like baby powder. If you have problem skin, it is probably safer to stick with your higher priced cosmetics, but if not, experiment and see what works best for you.
i like clinigue...and it usually not that expensive
From my past experience with the brands listed above, there is no better brand. What may be great for you may be horrible for someone else. You have to find key products that work best for you, and stick to them.. regardless of the brand.
It comes down to preference. I've tried and used all 3 brands and I'm not crazy about any of them. If I had to use a drug store brand, it would be L'Oreal.





If I had to choose between Clinique and Lancome, I would go with Lancome. Clinique is less expensive than Lancome, but I would be careful with the skin care line...it's too harsh, and THIS comes from Clinique sales people.





Clinique's makeup I have found to be over priced when compared to the quality (texture, ease of application, ';stay put power';) of the makeup I find at a drug store.





Lancome's quality is much better.





But in the end...I buy what I buy and it doesn't necessarily come from the same line. Skin care products yes, make up....I use Estee Lauder, Prescriptives, Philosophy, and Chanel (in my opinion is the best but on the way expensive side).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin