Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is Bare Escentuals medium equivalent in color to Loreal ';natural creamy 462'; mineral makeup?

I wnat to suprise my wife with a Bare Escentuals kit, but I don't know what color. She used Loreal creamy natural right now. Is that equivalent to medium?Is Bare Escentuals medium equivalent in color to Loreal ';natural creamy 462'; mineral makeup?
darling, your easiest solution is take this info to ULTA, where they sell both Loreal AND Bare Escentuals. Pull the product that she uses (the creamy natural Loreal) and ask the sales person if the LIGHT kit or the MEDIUM kit is more appropriate. Do you live near an ULTA? Check it out... http://www.ultacoupons.com/store/ If not, I do, and I'm willing to help you out. Getting the perfect Christmas gift is something I'm always willing to help with! :) Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin