Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can i not break out after loreal mineral makeup.. ?

I put on the makeup a while ago and i dont know if i broke out


(little pimples on my nose where the makeup went) but i did'nt break out anywhere else.. ? If i put oxy underneath or something else can i stop


breaking out ? I really want to use the makeup ! Thanks !How can i not break out after loreal mineral makeup.. ?
Do you experience any other effects with the makeup such as itching skin when you sweat/heat up? I experienced that with their foundation and it was due to the bismuth oxychloride (my serphora lipgloss that has that ingredient irritates my lips and makes them tingle in a strange way haha).





And are they actually just whiteheads/blackheads? I think some foundations can aggravate that problem. I would say to stop using the foundation for maybe a week and see if your nose gets any better. You COULD try a primer but I doubt it would make that much of a difference.How can i not break out after loreal mineral makeup.. ?
I'm a sucker for mineral makeup.


Lemme tell you though, Loreal bare natural mineral makeup did the same for me. I got little red dots, not necessarily pimples, and once I switched to bareMinerals they vanished.





bareMinerals/bare escentuals are pretty much the same. You can get them on this website if you don't have this store nearby.





The kit includes invisible powder, bronzer, foundation, etc.


It's really light, they have every shade, but the kit is about $60.


If you're not much of a make up freak then I suggest buying the foundation which is $25 dollars.


It looks like you have NOTHING on..it's for us women who have clear skin, but don't like their discoloration/blemishes.


If you have strong acne I don't suggest bareMinerals.





Here's the site...keep me posted on what you decide and if you have any other questions, just email away.








Here's the site.


www.ulta.com





Here's bareMinerals.


http://www.ulta.com/store/bare-escentual鈥?/a>





Here's the starting kit, if you're skeptical about the product.


http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD鈥?/a>





good luck!!
before you put on the mineral makeup you should always apply a moisturizer so the makeup will look better, go on better, and prevent break outs.
you should just get a different kind of make up that works just as good. if it makes you break out then don't use it. find one that is better for your skin like neutrogena or something
try to find another makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin