Monday, November 30, 2009

Mineral makeup by Avon or Loreal?

I would like to try mineral makeup, but not sure if I want to shell out the money for the expensive stuff. Has anyone tried the less expensive kinds? What did you think?Mineral makeup by Avon or Loreal?
Neither. Everydayminerals.com has a free sample kit that you can order under the custom kits link. I just tried it and loved it. And the even better news, it is dirt cheap. I am ordering the everything kit which gives you almost 50 percent off when you actually price it out. And that way you don't have to shell out any money to try it. Try it and love it!Mineral makeup by Avon or Loreal?
Again, I recommend Everyday Minerals Makeup. (www.everydayminerals.com). It is much less expensive than Bare Minerals, and the kits are a very good deal, usually giving you 25-50% off! A regular foundation by itself costs $12, but again, if you buy your makeup in a kit, it turns out to be significantly less. The full-size blush ($8) and eye-shadows ($6) cost even less, but they last forever! Because there are no fillers, you only need a very, very tiny bit to color your cheeks or eyelids. You can order a free sample kit at EM's website, just be prepared to pay a few dollars in shipping. The samples are generous and you should get several applications from them. To my knowledge, EM does not have a program that automatically sends you products every month, either.





Many other makeup products that you buy at the drugstore or online include parabens (which may cause cancer), allergens, or fillers (like talc), which really defeat most of the purpose of mineral makup, but Everyday Minerals contains none of these. I really noticed a positive improvement in my skin when I switched to all-natural!





Hope this helps you!
Loreal would work alot better.
I've been interested in trying mineral makeup myself. You should check out makupalley.com for make-up reviews. If I remember correctly Loreal minerals had some of the worst reviews.
Since I've started using mineral make up, I won't ever go back to cream/liquid foundations. BareEcent. is the the BEST. I have also used Loreal--which wasn't so good...it's too heavy and you feel like you have a mask on. Physicians Formula mineral foundation is a good alternative...it's what I'm using right now and I love it almost as much as Bare Essent. I am going to try Avon's...we'll see.





Physicians formula is about 10 bucks and provides good coverage w/out feeling heavy. Try it...if you like try the BAre Essent. You will LOVE it.
I've used the Avon mineral makeup, and I liked it. The colors available left a little to be desired, but they've just added two new shades. I love that it felt like *nothing* on my skin!
i myself am a bareminerals owner (the expensive stuff) and let me tell you, it's brillant. In the past and still today, i've had a problem with my skin, and bare minerals really covers up flaws, yet makes your skin natural. You really ought to give it a try, it's worth it and if used properly can last 6 months.
I also have the expensive Bare Minerals stuff, and i personally think it's rubbish and looks really fake. I can't imagine the cheaper versions being any better!
Once again, try everyday minerals. it's great, and it's cheaper in the long run. be careful. many products let you have a kit for a reduced price, but then they make you commit to buy their stuff every two months, etc. so they get really really expensive. i love everyday minerals because you get a lot of makeup for a very good price, and you can buy more at your own pace, and any quantity you want.
I get mine at target, im only 13 but i use it to cover my acne its called Karma, its great mineral makeup i love it, considering im only 13 i get the cheap kind when i get older i will get more expensive kind at like the mall. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin