Monday, November 30, 2009

Loreal and Neutrogena to make Makeup for Men (collection).?

they are going to start making makeup for men what is your opinion.....Loreal and Neutrogena to make Makeup for Men (collection).?
Depending on make up, i mean yea some guys have a big issue with it and some don't personally i've had an acne problem for the major part of my teen years and in all honesty in high school i wish i had something to cover my face with. I think make up and personal grooming has been really popular among guys in the past year and its probably about time that they are going to start making everything just as easy for guys to obtain as girls.Loreal and Neutrogena to make Makeup for Men (collection).?
well, i think that's cool so that guys can actually look more presentable
haha...





good so now my boyfriend could share my lipstick with me!








the world is Vain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin