Saturday, November 28, 2009

Loreal mineral makeup?

I have combination skin which tends to get all oily after 2 hours or wearing normal liquid foundation. i have some red spots too that can sometimes be a pain to cover. im also quite pale and usually the lightest foundation is still too dark. is this product a good purchase? or would i be wasting my money? ive heard a few good things about it.





thxLoreal mineral makeup?
I have it, and it is exspensive. BUT, it is worth it. I have combination skin, and most times I wear makeup, my skin gets flaky. But this stuff gives you a nice healthy glow, and it looks flawless.Just blend it mega well.Loreal mineral makeup?
There are more varieties and a much better quality available at www beeroyalproducts com the brand is bee luscious cosmetics.
I LOVE this stuff! Since using mineral makeup, I would never go back to a liquid. The mineral foundation alone covers red spots really well, but if you need more coverage, you can try the L'Oreal cover-up too. I also use the mineral blush, adds such a nice glow.





I'm pretty pale too. I use the Light foundation, and it's not dark. It really blends with your own skin tone - it's not like adding a layer of color like liquid foundation.





To finish it off I also use the finishing powder.





I say give it a try!





p.s. I was using a more expensive brand before trying L'Oreal, and I like L'Oreal much better. So just because it's a ';drugstore'; brand, doesn't mean it's of lesser quality.
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    healthy skin