Monday, November 30, 2009

Bare Minerals vs. Loreal mineral makeup???

Has anyone tried the Loreal? I love my BM, but the Loreal is a little cheaper. If you've tried it, did you like it?? Please help before I go buy the wrong one!!Bare Minerals vs. Loreal mineral makeup???
i would stick the bare minerals line because they don't use any artificial colors or scents.....loreal is notorious for using these even though it states mineral in the name it doesnt mean its the only product in the makeup...compare labels and see if you see mineral oil, lanolin, artificial coloring, and of course perfume.Bare Minerals vs. Loreal mineral makeup???
Yes I use Loreal and it is wonderful!. Bare minerals is great too but we are paying for the name behind it as well. Not just the makeup. I have used it for 9 months or more now and will continue to use it. Be sure you go one shade lighter for your skin tone tho. The shades run dark.
I wondered the same thing so i bought the Loreal and I like it so far. It is a bit on the darker side so buy a shade lighter than you normally would. I have never used BM but like the Loreal one!!!
I bet Loreal will work good.
if you see the new loreal mineral foundations...and read the instructions how to put it on...its the same exact way of putting BM foundation....so i guess loreal copied BM...and i used loreal mineral poweder....its not dat bad!!! Try using loreal new mineral foundation...if u don't like it...use BM...
Bare minerals i think blends better but ya it is expensive


I bet the Loreal works well too so if your skin isnt too terrible you might wanna go with the cheaper
I wear Bare Minerals... it might be a little more costly, but its totally worth it!! Its a great product that they are constantly working on to make even better!!





Loreal changes their products with whatever trend is out next, so who knows if their mineral make up will be out that long.... before they're on to copying some other trend.
Why even use makeup when you can be yourself??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin