Saturday, November 28, 2009

This question is for grils in Montreal, CA. Where can I purchase mineral makeup. Bare Naturale from Loreal?

does not have my shade since i am quite dark complexioned. Plzzz tell me any other brand that I can buy since i am quite desperate. I cannot order online since i am scared of credit card theft, etc. So..plz lemme know where I cam buy mineral makeup like Milani or Isadora?


I reely need help..so..plzzzzzzzzzzzThis question is for grils in Montreal, CA. Where can I purchase mineral makeup. Bare Naturale from Loreal?
MAC has it's own line of mineral make-up.


BareNaturale from L'oreal you can get at any pharmacy that sells L'oreal make-up and Trade Secrets does have a mineral make-up called ';innocence'; from Me, Mineral Essence seeing as I went there just yesterday at the one in Carrefour.


Trade Secrets is much like Sephora.


That's a very good cosmetics store.


There's one in Kirkland Centre, Carrefour Laval, Carrefour Angrignon, Les Promenades St. Bruno, Champlain Mall, Rockland Mall and many others.





I don't suggest you use the L'oreal brand, it's not very good/professional.





If you are looking for natural foundation that won't break you out or something, might I suggest Clinique? All their make-up is dermotologist approved and available at their counters at the Bay. Just thought I'd mention it lol





http://www.mineralessence.com


http://www.tradesecrets.ca/This question is for grils in Montreal, CA. Where can I purchase mineral makeup. Bare Naturale from Loreal?
Hmm not sure about those brands. But if you go to a Trade Secrets you can purchase a mineral make up line called Innocence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin