Saturday, November 28, 2009

Loreal Bare Naturelle makeup?

Is the Loreal Bear Naturelle Mineral Powder make-up any good or as good as those advertised on TV. I would love to try some, but I need good coverage for red splotches on my face. Has anyone had any experience with this make up?Loreal Bare Naturelle makeup?
It's really good! It offers surprisingly good coverage; almost as good as a basic liquid foundation. It's easy to apply, just in circular buffing motions, and it won't make you orange! Plus it will be good for your skin, because it's a mineral makeup. It won't clog your pores as much as other foundations can, so it won't give you pimples and more red splotches.


Give it a go - if you're really not happy with it, take it back! Loreal are great, they will return pretty much anything.Loreal Bare Naturelle makeup?
i played with some at the shop the other day, and it didn't offer me good coverage for my red splotches. also, the powder left a shine on my skin!


try a tester and see how you go :)





xx
It's quite good to achieve a natural look, I used to use foundation a lot but now, especially for summer it's better to have a lighter and more natural look which I think this is great for.. it does have a good coverage for powder but for covering very visible marks you still can't beat a bit of concealer or foundation..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin