Monday, November 30, 2009

Loreal True Blend makeup?????????????????

How do u blend TRUE Match makeup evenly???????????


any tips, i wanna just use cocoa butter lotion then add the make up have the foundation, i want to hide some of my acne scarsLoreal True Blend makeup?????????????????
I wouldn't use a cocoa butter lotion unless it specifically said it can be used on your face. I find it to be to heavy for the delicate skin on the face. I would blend it with a sponge, it will give a sheer coverage but can be buildable to add more coverage. Start in the middle of the nose and work it outwards. Remember to blend really well on the faceline to get an even coverage.Loreal True Blend makeup?????????????????
True Blend is a very blendable makeup. It should blend evenly


first apply lotion and then blend.
I just put on moisturizer, wait a few minutes for it to absorb, and than put on the foundation. The color I have matches my skin really well, so I can just spot cover. That seems to work well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin