Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does the loreal true match makeup make your acne worse?

i hav senstive skin %26amp; i pretty much hav acne prone skin. so do u think it will make my acne worse? %26amp; if so can you tell me any brands of makeup that dont make your skin worse. also how long is the coverage?Does the loreal true match makeup make your acne worse?
Ok I would not recommend this makeup to anyone! I bought some a few months ago, and it is the worst foundation I have ever tried. Not only was it incredibly noticable that I had makeup on, it was cakey, thick, and felt gross on my skin. I rarely have acne, and after using this I broke out, so definitly not good for someone who is acneprone since I am not and even I got them.I stick to only powder foundations now, and I really like the MAC studio fix. If has good all day coverage, doesn't look cakey, and it doesn't make me break out at all. Does the loreal true match makeup make your acne worse?
switch to mineral makeup. it provides the best coverage.





everyday minerals is the best. and believe me, i've tried them all!





if you go to their website- everydayminerals.com





you can get a sample kit for $4.00 shipping.


the colors might be tricky to match so thats why i suggest getting the sample kit first.





also. you want to have a plastic bowl for mixing the different colors too. the mineral makeup can be messy until you get the hang of it.





when you go back for a full sized order, i recommend the $50 kit. it lasts forever. make sure you get a brush from there too. their brushes are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin