Saturday, November 28, 2009

Revlon or Loreal makeup?!?

Im looking for which of these foundations is better.


my skintone is a medium/dark with orangey-red undertones.


i am very active, with sports and school, but my mom is taking me make up shopping!!


Im 15, so i dont want to look to old, but enhance my features. so far here is what im looking at:


Loreal Lash out- does this give volume?


and then there are these foundations: I cant decide which is best and will last without making me look fake. My mom uses Loreal truematch C6 and when she let me experiment with it, it was my perfect tone, but i was wondering if there are other, better brands or foundations.


Theres the true match, and the infallible, and then revlon colorstay, and revlon colorstay active, which seems to have limited colors for those of a darker complexion.....im really curious, so if u have any advice on this stuff let me know please!! thanx!!





( my skin is in between normal, and oily, so whichever wont run, or look cakey after an hour =])





Revlon or Loreal makeup?!?
www.makeupalley.com In my opinion, both are really good, now it depends upon your skin type.
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    healthy skin