Monday, November 30, 2009

Which makeup brand is better Loreal or Maybelline?

Who has pink,brown,blur,purple eye shadow...Which makeup brand is better Loreal or Maybelline?
Definitely L'Oreal. The eyeshadows, liners, everything is much better quality than Maybelline.





I love their eyeshadows, they have a good selection and they're nicely pigmented. I tried Raven black matte eyeshadow and fell in love, it was excellent.





Good luck!Which makeup brand is better Loreal or Maybelline?
Blur means blue, right?





Anyways. Do you mean which of these brands has these colours, or which of us posters has them? Well, both brands have those colours, and I have all of those colours.


I do prefer L'Oreal for eyeshadows, but neither brand is better. They really are both absolutely fine, especially when you use a proper primer before hand (I use a cream shadow very lightly over the primer to make my eyeshadows look good. I find that without that, all of my eyeshadows, expensive or not, have no vibrancy whatsoever.)
maybelline


becuase maybellines has eyeshadows that come in like 4 or 2


and theyre also realllly pretty.


and have many more selections from matte to shimmery.





:)
Loreal HIP eyeshadows totally own Maybelline.
i use maybelline. i prefer it more than loreal.
Maybelline deff.
MAYBELLINE FOR SURE
I like L'Oreal better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin