Saturday, November 28, 2009

Has anyone ever use Loreal Mineral Makeup Foundation (Cocoa). I read some reviews that are 50/50.I'm lookin fo?

r something for dark-skinned african american women with very sensitive skin that is light but has good coverage. I would appreciate if anyone could help even if its not Loreal.Has anyone ever use Loreal Mineral Makeup Foundation (Cocoa). I read some reviews that are 50/50.I'm lookin fo?
I have tried L'Oreal's Mineral Makeup foundation and I did not get great result. I turned very orangey when I used it (mind you, my skin color is a nice tan color with warm undertones). In my personal experience I would not buy it, the brush itself is cheap and it will leave brush hairs on your face when applying.Has anyone ever use Loreal Mineral Makeup Foundation (Cocoa). I read some reviews that are 50/50.I'm lookin fo?
I have not used Loreal.


Mary Kay has two wonderful mineral foundation types. One is loose the other is presed - it can be placed in a compact. There are darker shades. There is no mixing involved. Even thought there are may shade choices it blends nicely with all complexions. The foundations are buildable so you can apply it lightly and apply if you want more coverage. Visit the website. www.marykay.com/kkellogg. Let me know if I can help.
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    healthy skin