Monday, November 30, 2009

Loreal...mineral naturale makeup?

I think thats what its called. Just recently staring using it and I loved it. Until I was outside for a while and it started burning on the areas I had a couple of breakouts. Any tried this with similar problem? I want something similar to Bare minerals cuz its too expensive. Is there anything else that might be better? ThanksLoreal...mineral naturale makeup?
Those mineral makeups have an ingredient in them that makes them burn when you sweat. I buy Bare Minerals and like it but does the same thing. It is expensive and the coverage is not great on me.Loreal...mineral naturale makeup?
try finding mineral makeup with SPF in it (at least 15) to prevent the burning.
A lot of the companies are not making similar products to bare minerals.. i work in cosmetics so i try a lot of the different types of make up. i like Physician's Formula the best I've never had a problem with breaking out or with it burning my face.. it's cheaper than loreal too.. i think loreal is like 14.99 whereas Physician's Formula is around 8-14 depending on what you buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin