Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does anyone know of a good makeup foundation that is as good as Loreal Mattique was?

I am currently using Prescriptives oil-free Satin matte finish, but it doesn't seem to control oil as good as Loreal Mattique use too. Therefore, I seem to be having breakouts.Does anyone know of a good makeup foundation that is as good as Loreal Mattique was?
I would recommend MAC's foundation. I have sensitive skin and tend to have allergic reactions to most facial products but this foundation has worked wonders for me. It is a bit pricey but it's worth it. It even has a built in sunblock and stays on all day and doesn't clump up or make you look chalky. Best part is that a MAC makeup artist can help you find the foundation that best matches your skin tone too.Does anyone know of a good makeup foundation that is as good as Loreal Mattique was?
if you crush up kosher salt into a fine powder that will work wonders as a foundation
ok there is the maybelline range the moose one which is really good.. try that.. D: i recommend it since i also have oily skin!
Try Max Factor. I have oily skin too:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin