Monday, November 30, 2009

Maybelline or Loreal mineral makeup?

also, should i use the power AND the foundation? or should i just use one, and which first?





either:


maybelline natrual perfecting power


and


maybelline natrual perfecting foundation





or





or bare naturle


and??? what to go with it??





i need good coverage.





I NEED PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY USED IT,Maybelline or Loreal mineral makeup?
L'Oreal!Maybelline or Loreal mineral makeup?
I hated Maybelline's mineral foundation.


It was kind of chalky feeling for me





I use Bare Naturale because it's much smoother


and makes my skin look very fresh and near-flawless.





Well, I use liquid foundation first(Cover Girl's TruBlend), then a highlighter stick(from Smashbox) on my cheeks, then i use Bare Naturale in Nude Beige over it. It looks better than maybelline's finish.





Also, NEVER use powder foundation then liquid on top... That's just common sense. You always use liquid THEN powder.
I use bare minerals, its great its natural, works with your skin not against it. looks and feels good. easy to apply. plus you can choose the shade to match your skin town, farily light, light, normal...plus eye , lips, body...has everyting.
BARE NATURALE!!!! 150% best ever, its better than the expensive mineral makeup! its amazing.
loreal...bare minerals is deff the best, but is pretty expensive...loreal is the one thats closest to it, for me
i use maybeline its very good but loreal is good to .





hmm u should not use powder and foundaition , just put foundation on and put blushh on sheeks ull look good =)
go with loreal bare natural i love it i get a slightly darker shade and it always gives me a hint of sun
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    healthy skin