Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does Bare Naturale makeup from Loreal Paris work?

I have an oily t-zone, w/ occasional breakouts on my cheeks. I do have a good skin care routine by clinique. I was wondering if Bare Naturale makeup from loreal paris work? How long does it last for on your face? and does it look cakey or messy looking? Please give me as much info about it as possible. And if you know of another foundation and/or powder that works better, please tell me . Thank You.Does Bare Naturale makeup from Loreal Paris work?
My skin is oily but it works for me. It lasts pretty much all day; you may have to blot with a tissue around noon or so to keep from getting shiny. It's not cakey or anything, and the coverage is okay. It's like you only better LOL. It's easy to apply but it does make a bit of a mess if you are not careful.


Oh and even though it doesn't look like much is in there, it lasts a long time.Does Bare Naturale makeup from Loreal Paris work?
Don't waste your money! Buy Bare Minerals it is so much better and worth the extra money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin