Monday, November 30, 2009

Loreal makeup!?

Is the HIP makeup eye shadow really good have alot of shimmer I MEAN ALOT!!!!!!!!Loreal makeup!?
nyc at beauty supply stores cheaper and looots of pigment... also make up forever tho more expensiveLoreal makeup!?
I've tried Loreal HIP %26amp; it was ok. I love Bobbi Brown Shimmer eyeshadow!! Its long lasting %26amp; blends well on my eye lids.


The color I use a lot is a neutral nude but it has very subtle tiny light reflecting sparkles. It is soft and smooth and glides on beautifully.


I have had lots of compliments when wearing this!
HIP eyeshadow is really great for color payoff. You can control how dark or light you want it by how much you apply. There is a lot of shimmer...definitely. Also, if you ever see it, pick up some Prestige eyeshadow. Their single eyeshadow pots are really great and they have tons of shimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin